Self-Published Picture Book Award

Attention Picture Book Fans:

Thanks to the Academy Awards commercials running ad nauseum over the last few days, I was inspired to create an award of my own.  And while I will likely never get Seth MacFarlane to host the ceremony, I still think there is a strong reason for pushing forward with this random "in-the-shower" moment.  So...

On behalf of the entire Kid Book Ratings family (all four of us), allow me to introduce you to the next great award in children's literature: the ERIK Award.  If you can get past the fact that the acronym is a little self-serving, I think you'll see that this award has a noble goal in mind.

If ever there was a reason to forward or retweet something to your writing and illustrating friends, this is it.  Make it happen world!!

Your pal,
E

  

No comments: