400th Review Recap


I'm starting to think that my internal formula is without reproach.  At every 100-book milestone, it seems like I am finding the same breakdown: significantly more Donates than anything else, a bunch of Borrows, and then a huge gap to the number of Buys and Destroys.  But it's not only that.  The proportions seem to be virtually exact each time.  It's crazy this would keep happening with a randomly selected sample of that size.  

Of course, I think it's fair to say that my baseline is that a book needs to prove itself in order to get above a Donate.  In that way, I could be influencing the results in an unintended manner.  Guess I'm a glass is slightly half-empty kind of guy.  But, considering your money is on the line, I don't see that as a bad thing.   

Either way, I'm consistent.  So there's that...

*As always, I must point out that I reviewed one book early on that received an N/A rating.*
  


No comments: